THE SECRET LOVE

 THE SECRET LOVE

By Olalude Gbenga S


Beneath the hush of moonlit skies,

Where stars conceal with silver lies,

A quiet flame begins to grow,

In shadows where no others know.


My heart, a vault with silent key,

Holds whispers none but night can see.

A glance, a smile, a fleeting touch—

The world may never know how much.


I speak in dreams I dare not share,

In stares that linger, soft as prayer.

Each moment near you, still unseen,

Like verses written in between.


You walk through crowds with unaware grace,

While I adore your hidden face.

To love in silence is to burn,

And never ask for love’s return.


Yet still I choose this secret fire,

Content with pain and pure desire.

For even if you never see,

You are the better part of me.


So let them pass, the days and years,

I’ll keep you close through joy and tears.

A story penned in quiet art—

The secret love that fills my heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THEY BECAME ONE : MR & MRS AKINWANDE. Reported by Olalude Gbenga s

Justice for ODIGBO LG

FATHER'S DAY: by Olalude Gbenga